Step 1: Fill out an online application form at EtonCoIIege.ca.
Step 2: Submit the completed form along with the following:
- Copy of transcripts
- Copy of Certificate or Diploma
- Copy of your Photo ID
- A non-refundable application fee of CAD $125.00
Step 3: Students information will be reviewed and approved, Students will then receive a student contract, student handbook, and Letter of Acceptance.
Step 1: Submit the following:
- A copy of your passport*
- A copy of your highest diploma/degree attained (if unavailable, please submit on a later date)*
- A copy of your official transcript or examination results from your highschool and any post secondary education. *
- A copy of the your Diploma or Degree certificate *
- Proof of your English Proficiency Test*
- A completed and signed Eton College application Form
- A non-refundable application fee of CAD $350.
* Students must bring their original passport, highschool and post secondary transcripts along with the official proof of English on the first day of school.
Step 2: Once your application is reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation letter and an invoice.
Step 3: Pay a tuition deposit of CAD $6000
Step 4: The application for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of CAD $350.