With more than 100 years of collective experience in the international education sector, M Square Media (MSM) is a leader of innovation and globalization initiatives across countries. MSM is a multi-platform solutions provider that helps institutions increase their international student enrollment through building global and in-country offices, agent management, and personalized solutions for admissions, marketing, back-office support, process management, and market entry and expansion, to name a few. We address the operational, intelligence, and outreach challenges that educational institutions face today and in the future. A globally spread MSM team takes pride in providing world-class solutions to institution partners in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU.
The MSM Higher Ed division provide education management solutions based on common systems, policies and procedures. Eton College is the member of the M Square Media Higher Ed Group. Know more about us: www.msquaremedia.com www.msmhighered.com www.qcollege.com
The Campus Director provides both academic and administrative leadership to Eton College following quality standards and business process as established by MSM Higher Ed.
The responsibilities of the Campus Director are to manage the day to day operations of the schools including academic planning and management, coordination of student services and related business processes such as human resource management, financial management and other administrative management ensure high quality academic and student service standards. Key goals of the Campus Director will include education quality, student satisfaction, strong reputation of the brand, and ensuring the schools are financially viable.
The Campus Director will report to the Vice President –Educational Services, MSM Higher Ed and will join the MSM Higher Ed Campus Directors leadership team who sets strategic direction for campus administration, project management, budget and administrative support. Campus directors may be required to take on specific tasks that span all MSM Higher Ed brands.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as the chief academic and administrative leader of EtonCollegesupervising operations and serving as the advocate for college programs and needs.
- Develop and implement all short term and long-term strategies and ensure consistency in same.
- Develop, recommend, and administer the College budget within funding limits.
- Build solid relationships with employees, customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Determine and ensure effective maintenance on organized structure on campus.
- Analyze all fiscal requirements for campus and execute strategies to achieve same.
- Monitor all objectives and strategic goals for operations and finances and ensure achievement of same
- Develop various new academic programs and provide modification to all current programs.
- Administer all student recruitment and ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
- Maintain and strengthen internal and external strategic relationships on behalf of the College.
- Write grants to procure external funding, and supervise grant-funded projects.
- Consult with government regulatory and licensing agencies like PTIB, ICBC, ITA etc. to ensure the institution’s conformance with applicable standards.
- Represent institutions at community and campus events, in meetings with other institution personnel, and during accreditation processes.
- Engage as a critical member of the MSM Higher Ed Campus Directors Leadership team
- Leadership -Accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others; demonstrates alignment with departmental and institutional goals and objectives.
- Business Acumen –Knowledge of key business drivers impacting the department and the organization in order to partner with your functional leader to achieve the goals and objectives. Strong business acumen to turn around an organization into a profitable organization.
- Analytical & Critical Thinking –Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Change Management –Develops communication and change strategy; supports initiatives to build commitment and to overcome resistance; assist functional leaders in preparing and supporting those affected by change; ability to communicate and execute on changes; assists functional leaders with monitoring transitions and evaluating results.
- Conflict Resolution –Highly skilled at deploying the use of inquiry; facilitating communications and recommending actions for resolving conflicts in a manner that is best for both the organization and the individuals involved; supports the resolution of issues quickly and effectively; keeps all parties informed of the status; encourages employees to report problems or concerns.
- Decisiveness –Displays ability to make well thought-out yet timely business decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Professional Development –Commits to his/her professional development and development of others. Motivates and encourages development by identifying skill enhancements opportunities and neutralizing barriers to such development.
- Manages Competing Priorities –Handles multiple assignments and priorities fulfilling all expectations and commitments; readily accepts new responsibilities and adapts well to changes in priorities and/or procedures; gives appropriate attention to and establishes priorities of various work demands.
- Language Skills –Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to read, analyze and interpret situations and apply appropriate business strategies, solutions and policies; ability to respond to various
- and often times complex inquiries from employees; ability to create comprehensive yet succinct presentations to diverse audiences.
- Computer Skills –Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Must possess the ability to learn and adapt to multiple, evolving technical platforms used for human resources management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required,MBA or relevant Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Five (5) years campus management or similar management experience with strong familiarity with the higher education industry or relevant operational experience.
- Must have prior successful experience in leadership roles with a variety of constituencies.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to generate and analyze data and make data-based decisions.
- Must have strong budgeting skills and a working knowledge of appropriate financial analysis techniques.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Location of Work
- Kelowna BC
Apply to this Position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.