The goal of this program is to allow the student to work in the profession of analyst programmer. Students will be given specific guidance of the technical formation, acquiring knowledge, putting in place practical experiences in the workplace as well as the effective usage of the tools and the programming languages most commonly found in the market. Successful students will be able to take part in the design of working applications on different platforms and carry out development and maintenance.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Establish and analyze the computer and technical requirements of the users.
- Ensure the quality of the programs and the IT services based on the standards, guidelines and procedures that are in place.
- Design and implement solutions to computer defects while working to improve and perfect the programs.
- Design computer programs
- Use the correct programming methods and techniques to guarantee a stable environment.
- Put in place applications to treat data, communication software and operating system software.
- Conduct different tests relative to the IT services.
- Algorithms and Programming
- Application Maintenance
- Automated Tasks
- Client Operating System
- Database Management
- Design of Graphic Applications
- Design of Transactional Web Applications
- Development of WEB Applications
- Final Project Analysis
- Final Project Execution
- Introduction to Mobile Development
- Introduction to Networks
- Introduction to the Profession and Computer Components
- Introduction to Web Development
- Introduction to Web Servers
- Mathematics Related to Information Technology
- Mobile Development
- Object Based Programming
- Project Analysis
- Structured Programming
- Analyst Programmer
- IT Technician
- Interactive Media Developer
Program Duration: 1,080 hours
960 instructional hours / 54 weeks (total)
120 practicum hours/
Credentials Provided: Diploma
The Analyst Programmer Diploma Program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.