This program focuses on the functional aspects of business and commerce, particularly on Canada’s multibillion-dollar hospitality industry that is driven by the delivery of outstanding service. Through this program, you will learn everything about the business of hospitality, and gain a sharp understanding of key business practices in operations management, revenue management, and marketing techniques.
Graduates of this program are eligible for admission to Royal Road University’s Bachelor of Arts Major in International Hotel Management with full block transfer.
- Business Management
- Global Business and Hospitality
- Human Resources Management in Hospitality
- Convention Management and Services
- Social Responsibility, Ethics & Sustainability
- Canadian Hospitality Law
- Sales and Relationship Management
- Organizational Behavior
Some of your career options:
- Corporate hospitality associate
- Corporate travel buyer
- Hospitality/tourism business development manager
- Hotel/tourism account manager
- Project manager – planning
- Experience manager
- Hospitality/tourism relationship manager
- Hospitality/tourism/travel sales
- Marketing assistant manager
Program duration: 20 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Business Administration Major in Hospitality Management program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.