This program develops students’ understanding of the various functional aspects of business and commerce, with focus on Canada’s dynamic tourism industry. As the travel and tourism sector constantly innovates and grows, the program responds to the need for global-minded professionals with business skills and insight.
Graduates of this program are eligible for admission to Capilano University’s Bachelor of Tourism Management.
- Business management global
- Business and tourism
- Human resources management in tourism
- Destination marketing
- Ethics and sustainable tourism
- Accounting for business and tourism
- Principles of economics
- Sales and relationship management
- Service leadership
Some of your career options:
- Corporate hospitality associate
- Corporate travel buyer
- Hospitality/tourism business development manager
- Hotel/tourism account manager
- Project manager – planner
- Tourism destination manager
- Experience manager
- Hospitality/tourism relationship manager
- Marketing assistant manager
Program duration: 18 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Business Administration Major in Travel & Tourism Management program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.