Take up the Business Environment Communication (BEC) Program, and receive a solid English proficiency preparation that will get you into your program of choice at Eton College Canada — faster and with confidence.
Designed specifically for Eton College Canada students, the unique, short-duration program encompasses autonomous modules. Each BEC module includes a general business language and concepts component, as well as tourism industry language and concepts component. It focuses on communication skills with a particular emphasis on the acquisition of business and academic vocabularies necessary to successfully complete other programs offered at Eton College Canada.
Students are assessed for preparedness in all four English skills — listening, reading, writing, and speaking — for entry into Eton College’s career and academic programs.
If you are interested in the Business Environment Communication (BEC) Program, please call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Student must complete an intake with Admissions team member
- Student must be a high school graduate. English placement test results between 4 to 8 (results provide recommended duration of enrolment in program).