Take up this program and develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude required to have an exciting career in the service-driven hospitality and aviation industry. You will also get to undergo a comprehensive flight attendant training in Vancouver.
- Tourism geography
- Cross-cultural tourism
- Human resources management in tourism
- Restaurant and food service
- Tourism products and service operations
- Sports and recreation management – laws and risks
- Ethics and sustainable tourism
- Sales and relationship management
- Transportation fares and costing tourism
- Office operations
Some of your career options:
- Tour guide/operator
- Airline ground staff/supervisor
- Food and beverage attendant/supervisor/manager
- Front desk agent/supervisor/manager
- Guest services agent
- Sales/marketing manager
- Special events coordinator
Program duration: 12 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Flight Attendant Preparation and Hospitality Management program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.