Designed to equip you with leadership skills to support the global hospitality and tourism economy, this program will prepare you to enter a wide range of employment opportunities within the two thriving industries.
- Hospitality management
- Human resources management
- Canadian hospitality law
- Front office and housekeeping operations
- Food and beverage operations
- Ethics and sustainable tourism
- Sales and relationship management
- Transportation fares and costing tourism
- Customer service
Some of your career options:
- Tour guide/operator
- Airline ground staff/supervisor
- Food and beverage attendant/supervisor/manager
- Front desk agent/supervisor/manager
- Guest services agent
- Sales/marketing manager
- Special events coordinator
Program duration: 17.5 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Hospitality Management and Travel & Tourism Management program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.