This program aims to provide students the skills required to carry out the maintenance and monitoring of computer networks. It also provides candidates the opportunity to design network architectures, to develop and put into failsafe solutions for systems and computer networks. The program equips graduates with the skills required to re-establish and optimize the running of a network. Finally, it educates graduates to secure networks to protect them from all types of intrusion, etc.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Study the specifications and requirements of the business in order to make the right choice for the configuration and installation of the necessary network operating systems.
- Take charge of every stage of the process, from the creation to the implementation, optimisation and management of the network.
- Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require specific attention on the network.
- Monitor the backup and security of data and software.
- Create strategies and new avenues to computer systems and network development.
- Define, monitor and ensure the upkeep of standards and network security.
- Advanced Web Server
- Algorithms and Programming
- Automated Tasks
- Client Operating System
- Computer and Network Management
- Database Management
- Email Server and Environment
- Implementing a Server to the Network
- Introduction to Networks
- Introduction to the Profession and Computer Components
- Introduction to Web Servers
- IP Telephones
- Mathematics Related to Information Technology
- Network Evolution
- Network Final Project
- Network Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Routing and Switching
- Secure Multi-Tasking Server
- Server Infrastructure
- Web Server Environment
- Network Manager
- Network and System Administrator
- Network/Computer Technician
Program Duration: 1,128 hours
1,008 instructional hours/56.4 weeks
120 practicum hours
Credentials Provided: Diploma
Tuition & Fees
Application Fee: $250
Text Books: $2,000
Application Fee: $350
Text Books: $2,000
The Network Manager Diploma Program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.