Take up this program and develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude required to have an exciting career in the service-driven hospitality and aviation industry. You will also get to undergo a comprehensive flight attendant training in Vancouver.
Moreover, to further develop the skills needed to have a successful career in the flight services industry, you will receive hands-on training in our very own Eton Airways aircraft cabin simulator.
- Tourism management
- Sales and relationship management
- Transportation fares and costing tourism
- Destination marketing
- Aviation history and geography
- Safety and security procedures
- Emergency procedures
- In-flight passenger care and first aid
- Customer service
Some of your career options:
- Flight/Gate attendant
- Customer service agent
- Airline ground staff/supervisor
- Reservations agent/supervisor/manager
- Food and beverage attendant/supervisor/manager
- Front desk agent/supervisor/manager
- Guest services agent
- Sales/marketing manager
Program duration: 11 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Travel & Tourism Management and Flight Attendant Preparation program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.