In this program, you will undergo extensive training in an experiential learning environment to enable you to perform a variety of functions required by the airline industry. You will be trained in customer service, safety, and aircraft systems, so you can meet Vancouver’s employment standards in the flight service sector.
- Aviation history and geography
- Safety and security procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Announcements and demonstrations
- In-flight passenger care and first aid
- Airline vocabulary
- Customer service
- Personal presentation and grooming
- Survival skills and fire fighting
- Professional development and interviewing techniques
Some of your career options:
- Flight attendant
- Customer service agent
- Airline ambassador
- Gate attendant
Program duration: 3.5 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Flight Attendant Preparation program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.