This program will prepare you to enter a wide range of employment opportunities within the thriving hospitality industry. It will develop your skills and knowledge in core areas such as front office and housekeeping operations, managing food and beverage, service leadership, convention management, guest services, and customer relations.
- Hospitality management
- Front office and housekeeping operations
- Human resources management in hospitality
- Convention management and services
- Food and beverage operations
- Food, beverage, and labour cost control
- Canadian hospitality law
- Sales and relationship management
- Facilities management and design
- Supervision in hospitality industry
Some of your career options:
- Reservations agent/supervisor/manager
- Executive housekeeper
- Catering manager
- Food and beverage attendant/supervisor/manager
- Front desk agent/supervisor/manager
- Guest services agent
- Sales/marketing manager
- Special events coordinator
Program duration: 10 months
Credential provided: Diploma
The Hospitality Management was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Reserve a slot now! Call 1-604-677-3866 to speak with an Eton College representative.